Cyberinfrastructure Day 2015 (MU)
CI Day at the University of Missouri - March 3, 2015
The Cyberinfrastructure Council held its second CI Day at MU at Bond Life Sciences Center and Memorial Union on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
CI Day fosters collaboration, networking, and collective problem solving. Attendees were able to learn more about advanced computing technologies across a wide range of disciplines.
The program focused on data, with topic tracks spanning a variety of disciplines and resources. Sessions included:
- Security: Threats to Intellectual Property
- MU Cyberinfrastructure Resources to Enable Data-intensive Research and Education
- DAMS (Digital Asset Management Systems)
- Open Science Framework
- Hathi Trust Research Center
- New Certificate and Degree Program Offerings
- CI Day Schedule and Presenters
- Keynote: Advancing the University's Mission Through Cyberinfrastructure
Jim Bottum, CIO, Clemson University
- CI Council Year Two Progress Report
Items in MOspace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Advancing the university's mission through cyberinfrastructure (University of Missouri--Columbia, Cyberinfrastructure Council, 2015)
University of Missouri (MU) Cyberinfrastructure (CI) council year two progress report - March, 2015 (University of Missouri--Columbia, Cyberinfrastructure Council, 2015)
CI day schedule; CD day presenters (University of Missouri--Columbia, Cyberinfrastructure Council, 2015)