Conferences and Meetings in MOspace
- Description: MU's first Cyberinfrastructure (CI) Day was held on Thursday, Oct. 10 at Bond Life Sciences Center. CI Day fosters collaboration between researchers, technology experts and students to cultivate networking, expertise, resources and collective problem solving. Please use this occasion to learn more about computing technologies and support that are helping to spur new discoveries and breakthroughs in a wide range of disciplines. The program includes many topic tracks spanning a variety of disciplines and resources.
- Dates: MOspace has October 10, 2013.
- Description: The LISGSA Conference is an annual event organized by the Library and Information Science Graduate Student Association (LISGSA). The Inaugural LISGSA Conference, The Future of Librarianship, was a one-day conference presenting the work of the best and brightest future librarians. It was held on Saturday, April 27, 2013, at the University of Missouri.
- Dates: MOspace has April 27, 2013.
- Description: The 2008 conference, titled "Anatomy, Relationships, and Representations: An Interdisciplinary Study," was the first meeting of The Body Project. The conference was sponsored by the Center for Arts and Humanities and the Graduate School, in collaboration with the English Graduate Student Association. Only abstracts are available for this project; full text of the presentations are not available for 2008.
- Dates: MOspace has April 2008.
International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- Description:The 18th meeting of the International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF) was held at the University of MIssouri--Columbia on July 21-27, 2013.
- Dates: MOspace has July 21-27, 2013.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievements Forum
- Description: The Office of Undergraduate Research organizes the MU Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievements Forum each spring and summer. All Mizzou students who have conducted independent research, and who have a faculty sponsor/ recommendation, may participate. Students present their research in various formats including oral presentations, poster sessions,performances, scholarly and creative work, and art displays. Please note that only abstracts of these presentations are available.
- Dates: MOspace has 2004-2008, 2011, 2013.
Health Sciences Research Day
- Description: The University of Missouri's Health Sciences Research Day ... provides a forum for original research and educational innovations by undergraduate, medical, nursing, and health professions students, as well as predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees working with faculty in the schools of medicine, nursing, and health professions. Students are encouraged to present the results of their research at Health Sciences Research Day, held each fall at MU's medical school. This day-long symposium is filled with poster presentations by undergraduate, graduate and professional students, with prizes awarded to the three best presentations in each student category. In addition, special Deans' Awards will be presented for the most outstanding research conducted by trainees from the schools of nursing, health professions and medicine. Holders of academic titles are not eligible for this competition, except through mentoring roles.
- Dates: MOspace has 2009-2010, 2012-2014, 2016.
- Description: The Missouri Summits are a series of summits presented by the four campuses of the University of Missouri system: University of Missouri-Columbia, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Missouri University of Science and Technology (at Rolla), and the University of Missouri-Saint Louis.
- Dates: MOspace has Missouri Energy Summit 2009, and Missouri Regional Life Science Summit 2010.
Cambio de Colores
- Description: Established in the fall of 2004, the Cambio Center main goals are: Provide education and enhance the welfare of all residents of the state of Missouri in the context of the current demographic changes, develop a premier source of knowledge, scholarship, and outreach to respond to the local effects of globalization, provide knowledge and best practices to facilitate the integration of newcomers to Missouri and the Midwest, provide knowledge and best practices to facilitate a smooth integration of newcomers to Missouri and the Midwest, and prepare all citizens for a diverse society, understand the international nature of the immigration process, the cultures and institutions of Latin America, as a major global partner of Missouri in the exchange of goods and the migration of people.
- Dates: MOspace has 2002-2004, 2006-2015.
Items in MOspace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.