American journal of hospital medicine, volume 1, issue 4 (2017 October-December)
Volume 1 Issue 4. October-December 2017 Contents
- Table of Contents
- Review Article
- Sacubitril/valsartan use for the Hospitalist / Mitchell Padkins, James Hart, Rachel Littrell
- Ask a Specialist
- Ask a Pathologist / Madeleine Opsahl, Jared Coberly
- ID Corner
- Infectious Diarrhea Guideline Update / Christian Rojas-Moreno
- Quality/Safety Section
- Introducing the Journal's Quality/Safety section / Kristin Hahn-Cover, Catherine Messick Jones
- Conference Calendar
- Conference Calendar / Harleen Chela
- Special Announcement
Items in MOspace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
(2017-10)With this issue, we are launching a Quality/ Safety Section to focus on quality improvement, patient safety topics and methods important to Hospitalists.
(2017-10)American Journal of Hospital Medicine. Table of Contents. Volume 1 Issue 4. October-December 2017.
(2017-10)Question: I ordered serologic testing for Lyme disease for one of my patients and I’m not sure how to interpret the results of the Western blot. The blot shows a few dark bands, but the report indicates it is not sufficient ...
(2017-10)Key recommendations from the 2017 Infectious Diseases Society of America Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Infectious Diarrhea
(2017-10)The mainstays of therapy for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) have traditionally been angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEI) or angiotensin receptor blockers (ARB), beta-blockers, aldosterone ...