Extension Publications in Series (MU)
Collections in this community
- Agricultural guides - G (MU Extension)
- Agroforestry - AF (MU Extension)
- BI (MU Extension)
- Communications - CM (MU Extension)
- Community decision making - DM (MU Extension)
- Complete books - CB (MU Extension)
- DMS (MU Extension)
- Eat for health - EFH (MU Extension)
- Emergency management - EMW (MU Extension)
- Emergency management - Spanish - EMWS (MU Extension)
- Emergency management: weather-related hazards - AGW (MU Extension)
- Environmental quality - EQ and EQM (MU Extension)
- Extension circulars - EC (MU Extension)
- Extension publication catalogs (MU)
- FI (MU Extension)
- Folders, brochures, and posters - F (MU Extension)
- GG (MU Extension)
- Human and environmental sciences - GH (MU Extension)
- Integrated pest management - IPM (MU Extension)
- Manuals - M (MU Extension)
- Master gardener core manual - MG (MU Extension)
- Miscellaneous publications - MXB (MU Extension)
- Miscellaneous publications from other programs - MX, XM, XR (MU Extension)
- Miscellaneous publications published by MU Extension programs - MP (MU Extension)
- NC (MU Extension)
- North Central regional publications - NCR (MU Extension)
- Nutrition - N (MU Extension)
- Nutrition - NB (MU Extension)
- Nutrition - Spanish - NS (MU Extension)
- Pest alert - PA (MU Extension)
- Picture sheet - PS (MU Extension)
- SB (MU Extension)
- Special Reports - SR (MU Extension)
- Sustainable agriculture publications - SX (MU Extension)
- University Extension Division - UE and UED (MU Extension)
- Waste management - WM (MU Extension)
- Water quality initiative - WQ (MU Extension)
- Wine and grape - WG (MU Extension)
(2018)"This publication discusses these pollinators, in addition to native bees."--Page 1
(2011)"This guide compares three Missouri counties, two of which have experienced a dramatic change in agricultural commodities produced."--Page 1.
(2018)"These guides will give you information on correct canning procedures."--Page 1.
(2018)"This publication fully explores the honey bee, from its life cycle, to its various races, to its pest problems, the benefits it provides, and how we can aid its success."--Page 2.
(2018)"In this publication, both the grain and cover crop uses of these millets will be discussed, and where relevant, their use for forage or other economic uses. Some basic information on growing each millet are also provided, ...
(2018)"This publication addresses buckwheat’s use both as a grain and as a cover crop grown for conservation benefits."--Page 1.
(2009)"This guide has been developed to increase the understanding of feral hog biology and natural history and to provide information on damage management and control techniques."--Page 1.
(2018)"The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (USDA/NASS) conducts a survey of farm real estate values each year and calculates the average value of farm real estate for each state. The ...
Converting unused agriculture facilities for aquaculture use : swine barn conversion for fish culture (2012)"This guide provides basic information on RAS technology and converting a swine barn into an aquaculture enterprise. ... The set-up costs are expensive, so thorough planning of the conversion and operation is critical for ...
(2018)"This publication introduces issues regarding the conservation of pollinators in Missouri. It explores why pollinators are crucial, what major threats confront them, what conservation steps are being taken, and how you can ...
(1996)"Here are some fun, simple ways to eat fruits and vegetables with your meals and snacks."--Page 1.
(2011)"Manure scrapers are a practical and cost-effective option for mitigating odor and gas emissions from confinement livestock operations. Manure scrapers have been used successfully to reduce odors at free-stall dairies and ...
(2014)"This guide is intended to provide current recommendations for control of the most problematic weeds, insects and diseases encountered in Missouri corn, soybean and winter wheat cropping systems."--Page 2.
(2018)"This guide should be used as one piece of information among many factors that affect rental rate negotiations and should not be the sole basis for determining your rent. Factors affecting rental rates include the acres ...