Submit works to MOspace
Who may submit content?
- We accept submissions from those affiliated with:
- University of Missouri--Columbia
- University of Missouri--Kansas City
- University of Missouri System
- Co-authors need not be affiliated with the University of Missouri.
How to submit files
- University of Missouri--Columbia (MU) and UM System - submit using one of these options:
University of Missouri--Kansas City (UMKC):
- Use the UMKC MOspace guide to submit your work.
- Most electronic formats can be placed in MOspace. PDF is the preferred format for text documents. For some file formats, such as proprietary or executable files, preservation beyond simple bit-level integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Previously published content
- Publishers may restrict your ability to include previously published content in an open access repository. Contact us for help in determining the guidelines for specific journals and publishers.
- Contact us if you have questions about submitting content, preferred file formats, and publisher restrictions on previously published material.