This collection contains the principal publication of the MU Alumni Association, which has been represented by three different titles throughout its history. The publication was started in 1905, as the Missouri Alumni Quarterly. In 1912, the name was changed to Missouri Alumnus, and the magazine became a monthly publication. In 1916, publication was assumed by the University of Missouri Union and occurred on a twice monthly basis. By 1921, the Alumni Association was once again responsible for the Missouri Alumnus and started publishing the magazine ten months out of the year, later changing to five publications per year. In 1995, the name was changed to its current title: MIZZOU, and the magazine is now published on a quarterly basis.

Note to Researchers: This Online collection was complied using copies from University Archives, Ellis Library Special Collections Department, and one edition from the collection held by the Office of Publications and Alumni Communications.

Collections in this community

Recent Submissions

View more